We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Between 3 months and 10 years, your child is likely to get chickenpox. To fight the virus, it is essential to strengthen your immune system. Think about nature solutions. Herbal medicine, homeopathy, massage or nutrition ... try these 4 natural and effective remedies.
Varicella: the nutrition reflex
- Moderate fever, big fatigue, runny nose? Chickenpox is in incubation. Eruption of red pimples then vesicles engorged with a clear liquid? The virus is activated.
- It is after 10 to 12 days that the crusts will begin to fall to leave room for more or less visible scars depending on the intensity of scratching.
- Apart from cutting the nails to your little patient or putting on a pair of gloves, you need to help strengthen your immune system with a diet rich in magnesium.
- Thus, a pure organic cocoa breakfast and unrefined cereals, meals consisting of spinach, lentils, rice and complete banana tasting will be good allies anti-fatigue and antivirus.
- Also think of giving him raw apple, cooked or in juice. It is a very good intestinal antiseptic and a natural blood purifier.
Replace your mineral water with Hepar water, to be given from 1 year only. Cut it with an apple juice if your child does not like the taste.
1 2 3