We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Soon the carnival at school and you still have no disguise for your child? Do not panic, your little party animal will have the most beautiful masks. Enjoy the holidays to organize at home a small workshop "Masks". Follow our good ideas!
- Plates of white cardboard and elastics for hats or masks.
- White glue sold in tin and dries quickly.
- Acrylic paint.
- Colorful Canson papers
- Felt, raffia ...
- Locate on your child's face the eyes, the nose.
- Evid out two big circles or two large almonds for the eyes; a beautiful triangle, pointing upwards, for the nose.
- Draw with your child's face, big eyebrows, a clown nose, a big fat mouth. then let him decorate, paint, stick feathers or ribbons for hair.
- Drill two small holes on the side at 5 mm and knot a 25 cm elastic band. It's ready !
Next page a lion disguise ...